poniedziałek, 18 września 2006

Truth?

The pore to get up, the beautiful new day started! Don't only begin him from grumbling, you sleepy, I please you. In the hour or two we will be in this old lock from the turquoise brick, what nobody knows still why he stands. We will rest there. Don't grumble!

You see, how nicely one goes? Good road, the beautiful circumstances of the nature... What still to want to happiness? Good, not speeches, because I know you what do you want to tell. But usually the use of the word on « l » does not work on me well. And already especially, when it went from your mouth. Then it is sharper the than swords nag, than the dragons talons, than the elf arrow. Dont ask me "why". We will get to know answer on this question just when we reach to the Truth.

Unusual fulfilment the looves... What? Ah, I talk to myself. I heard such sentence simply somewhere. Or I read it maybe. Do you claim that this was your sentence? Possible. I really do not know, who and when told this. But you speak fast, that you, then why I have not to believe you?

Oh, you can already see city and castle, are almost on the place. Once, two, and we will be there. Are you be pleased to approach to the Truth? I also not.

1 komentarz:

Anonimowy pisze...

And, once again, somethink copied without adding an information 'bout source. Fake :P