czwartek, 21 września 2006

Fucking book ;/


Polish: No kurde nie mam weny, a raczej muzy. :/ Tak to piszę w myślach cały dzień, a jak siadam żeby to spisać to kompletna pustka, nic. Czarno widzę powstanie tej książki przez najbliższe 2 lata.

Stwierdziłem, jednak, że napiszę tę książkę. Trzeba przelewać myśli na "papier". A moje myśli są wielkie i nieskończone. Ogarniają cały świat i mają wiele do powiedzenia. ;') Pełna motywacja!

English: Well I don't have the vein :/ Whole day writes this in thoughts, but when I sit to write this, then nothing in my mind, complete emptiness. I see blackly will come into being this book for closest 2 years.

I however affirmed that I would write this book. You should transfer reflexions on the "paper". My cogitations are mighty and infinite. They surround the whole world and have many to the tell. The full justification!

Brak komentarzy: