wtorek, 19 września 2006

The soul was dead




The soul was dead. I.e. mine. The new won't be the same. Mayby he will be bad. Or maybe good. Surely more decided. And the life maybe will be less empty.

Hmm.. And maybe my soul was dead by this, that I too few think about myself, that I don't believe in oneself? Did she kills herself by else's sadnesses? Phh.. She would have to be the quite good fool. By the sadnesses of the any different person who I respect, I admire, I like on which do I model? More quickly she killed herself because she had me enough. Trivial, her decision.

Mayby this is the form of the manifesto? I don't believe in oneself, I hide, I run away from the world and smart. I run where there is no anyone there. If be alone, if to do mediate, if bulle oneself, to get tired without the pause. Enough to torment eventually. Maybe the soul wanted to show me, that not so was?

It was not successful her.


Where from do that sentense? Well... a lot of pain, sadness and suitable music.

1 komentarz:

Anonimowy pisze...

Such a fake English :PP