niedziela, 1 października 2006

Staring somewhere far


English: Staring, forgot that I am here. Absent, speechless and fars. You left me in the half word, in the half smile. You have so high fifted eyelids. In Your eyes is light, and behind the light is tree. I am in them (eyes), but you don't know about this. From suddenly ajar head to smart. Staring somewhere far, beyond oneself. And the fog of the melancholy shadows Your profile. You let me conjecture all in stillness. This hurts, because I don't know, where is I, and where are You. Staring, you forgot that I was here. Sadness came and separated us so suddenly. You left me such long second. I when look at myself in Yours eyes I was crying. Seems me that I lose You for ever... Suddenly the time stood up without the reason, and you are, staring somewhere far, beyond oneself.

Polish: Zapatrzony zapomniałeś że tu jestem. Nieobecna, oniemiała i daleka. Zostawiłeś mnie w pół słowa w pół uśmiechu. Tak wysoko uniesione masz powieki. W Twoich oczach okno, a za oknem drzewo. Ja w nich jestem, ale nawet o tym nie wiesz. Z odchylona nagle w stronę światła głową. Zapatrzony gdzieś daleko, poza siebie. pozwalasz mi sie domyśleć wszystkiego w bezruchu. I mgła melancholii przesłania Twój profil. To boli, bo nie wiem, gdzie ja, a gdzie Ty. Zapatrzony, zapomniałeś, że tu jestem. Smutek przyszedł i tak nagle nas rozłączył. Zostawiłeś mnie w sekundzie takiej długiej. Gdy przeglądam sie w Twych oczach niewidzących, a ja płacze. Zdaje mi się, że na zawsze Ciebie tracę... Bez powodu nagle stanął czas i jesteś, zapatrzony gdzieś daleko, poza siebie.

Brak komentarzy: