sobota, 7 października 2006

I don't want the another love


Polish:
Zobacz orginał.
by Esborrany

Mocne? Na pewno, ale i tak zostawię ślad dla potomości.

English:
The Sun shines in my world rarely. The rain or the hail isn't odd in the centre of summer. Men avoid oneself mutually, and if they have to meet somewhere – they never look at eyes. Because the eyes are a window of soul. In my world nobody does want to look in anybody interior and usually he acts wrong first impression.

There is no place for warm emotion in the my world. Everybody want to be the best, having in the ass other people. There folks missed, but they don't miss any more. They mentioned, but they don't mention any more. They meant, but they don't mean any more. They remembered, but they don't remember any more. They didn't cry, but cry now. Silently, in their empty pad.

How did they get to my world? Surely they are there completely accidentally, so as I. And when they are only fallen in love, they will jerk out from this hopelessness. They will stop to be colourless, they will smile.

And only I will stay left there, because You will not belove me, and I don't want the another love.

1 komentarz:

Anonimowy pisze...
Ten komentarz został usunięty przez administratora bloga.